DIGITAIZE SMART VIOLIN
The timeless qualities of an acoustic instrument fused with cutting edge technology for an unparalleled musical journey. Our fully integrated smart violins are the ultimate solution for the most demanding musician. Let your creativity take center stage.
Presenting the Smart Violin
How to use Digitaize
ACOUSTIC & DIGITAL
fully integrated violin
Our fully integrated smart violins are the ultimate solution for the most demanding musician. Combining the natural beauty and feel of acoustic instruments with the endless possibilities of digital processing, Digitaize presents the most advance technology for strings mapping. Unlock the full potential of your playing and explore a world of creative possibilities.
4096pt on 27cm
Omni digital MEMS
Optimized Battery Life
9 Hours Playing
BLE + Radio
Elegance & Precision
Timeless quality by Stentor
Digitaize Connect is the powerful control station for your Digitaize Smart Instruments.
Seamless DAW integration, dedicated controllers. Customise the way you want to digitaize your playing style and let your creativity take center stage.
DIGITAL SENSOR FINGERBOARD
- Patented multilayered touch sensor for finger-position tracking
- High resolution with more than 4000 points (14-bit)
- Fully polyphonic – 4 independent paths for each string
- Fabricated in the EU
- High quality, uncompressed audio, completely wireless
- Ultra low sound latency
- Fully integrated underneath the fingerboard, best position for capturing sound
- Omni-directional, optimised directivity against feedbacks
- Audio streaming through Digitaize Receive Plugin (VST3/AU) directly to any DAW
- No need for any additional pre-amp etc (audio interface)
- Built-in motion sensor for gyroscope and acceleration data
- Real-time tracking of movement
- Up to 4 independent parameters, support for MIDI CC
- Bluetooth MIDI mode – the violin acts as a midi controller and can be connected with any compatible Mac/Windows/iOs/Android device
- WAM mode – the violin connects to the DigitAize USB Receiver (included) with any Mac/Windows computer and enables advanced MIDI settings, as well as the wireless audio streaming from built-in microphone
- Ultra low latency in both modes
- Up to 12 meter connection distance (3-4 meter recommended while on stage)
Integrated hi quality rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Charging over Micro USB port on the front side of the fingerboard
- 9h+ operating time on a single charge
Stentor violin outfit fitted with Wittner tailpiece and Pirastro Tonica strings.
- Finely carved solid spruce front, carved selected Maple back, sides and neck
- Fully inlaid purfling, Oil varnished
- Ebony fingerboard, Ebony pegs with parisian eye inlay, Guarneri style chinrest
- Wittner lightweight tailpiece with integral fine tuners
- Pirastro Tonica strings
- EPC core nylon covered case with integral blanket.
- Octagonal bow with fully mounted Ebony frog.